HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Production and Research delay Messages in this topic - RSS

Hutton
Hutton

4/10/2017
Hutton
Hutton
When deleting a Reasearch point there is a message that says I can only do that once every 100 turns. But, after I do that, it says 2 turns until I can delete another point.

I also just noticed that when changing production it says it will take 10 turns to make the change, but the new production order starts the very next turn.

Are the delay warnings left over from a version where they were true, or is it a bug that we are not getting delayed as much as we should?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/10/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hutton wrote:
When deleting a Reasearch point there is a message that says I can only do that once every 100 turns. But, after I do that, it says 2 turns until I can delete another point.

I also just noticed that when changing production it says it will take 10 turns to make the change, but the new production order starts the very next turn.

Are the delay warnings left over from a version where they were true, or is it a bug that we are not getting delayed as much as we should?

I think.... it's been a holdover from testing, it's just something I need to go in and touch to make it match the display =)
0 link