HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

No Orders Messages in this topic - RSS

Zip555
Zip555

4/24/2017
Zip555
Zip555
A hauler and a transport have no orders this morning. They were set to loop 5 times, which I expect they have completed, but the list of orders should not have disappeared.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

4/24/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
This is why you have the option to save your orders.

When a unit completes it's orders, they all disappear. It is a bit bizarre but that's how it is, mainly the way for a unit to say it's ready to rumble. This is true regardless of whether the orders were looped a limited number of times or a unit simply worked through its order list.

If you are going to be using limited loops regularly one option is to save the orders so you can then just pull them up to use on any unit at any time.

Another option is to append orders by what I call the waiting loop. I do this sometimes when units have a limited loop and I don't want to lose the orders it looks a bit like this:

Order 21 - Wait 1 turn
Order 22 - loop to order 21

Hope that helps.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/24/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Once a units runs out of orders, it clears them. If you need that order list. you can save it and apply it somewhere else. or Do what Vulpex mentioned
0 link