HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Vote inviting Messages in this topic - RSS

badmaw
badmaw

4/25/2017
badmaw
badmaw
I get like once a day a message which says "You are a voter in this event." with a link to the event. Then on the event page appears "You cannot submit a vote for this event (Free Account).".

Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's intended as a reminder to buy a subscription. My feedback is that it's annoying and it doesn't persuade me to buy anything, it alienates me. The "Paid Date: Free" seems more than enough to remind me that I'm a leech.

Thank you for the game and please take this as constructive feedback, I'm not looking to unsettle you.
0 link
John
John

4/26/2017
John
John
I think they need to send you a message once per day that your a dirty little leech. :P Honestly though, there is almost no reason to get a subscription currently unless you really want to vote on stuff.

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/26/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Valhalla wrote:
I think they need to send you a message once per day that your a dirty little leech. :P Honestly though, there is almost no reason to get a subscription currently unless you really want to vote on stuff.

Well I have to put you in as a voter and notify you like everyone else because if you decided to buy a paid account right there, you would be able to go in and vote.

I even put a Paid no Piad icon on the voter list so now everyone ELSE can see you as free account leech =)
0 link