General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

About artifacts... Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

4/30/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Two quick questions.

First - can a single unit get the same artifact bonus three times?

e.g. can a carrier get 3x (AX) Dimensional Hypercube for a 250% increase in base hangar space?

And if so - how does it work? Say I have a maxxed out carrier for hangar space

Base hangar space: 150

1st Hypercube - 375 hangar space

2nd Hypercube - is it 937 hangar space (assuming 375 base hangar space) or is it 600 hangar space (assuming 150 base hangar space)?

I'd try it... but don't have enough time to build all those hypercubes!

One other thing - is there an artifact that increases the HPs of transports? The reason I ask is that with the MAK attacks all over the place having transports which have a chance of surviving the attacks starts to get interesting.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/30/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Two quick questions.

First - can a single unit get the same artifact bonus three times?

e.g. can a carrier get 3x (AX) Dimensional Hypercube for a 250% increase in base hangar space?

And if so - how does it work? Say I have a maxxed out carrier for hangar space

Base hangar space: 150

1st Hypercube - 375 hangar space

2nd Hypercube - is it 937 hangar space (assuming 375 base hangar space) or is it 600 hangar space (assuming 150 base hangar space)?

I'd try it... but don't have enough time to build all those hypercubes!

One other thing - is there an artifact that increases the HPs of transports? The reason I ask is that with the MAK attacks all over the place having transports which have a chance of surviving the attacks starts to get interesting.

You cant stack the same artifact, but some of the artifacts effects do stack. I think Longdoor and Starwell Thruster will stack their movement effects and give you +30 movement. But since only big ships can have a starwell thruster but ANY unit can have the Longdoor system means only a ship can really stack them
0 link