HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Removing Bombers from a group of units Messages in this topic - RSS

Cogs
Cogs

5/10/2017
Cogs
Cogs
Hi,

I am not sure if I had posted this already, so perhaps here it is again:
this concerns a situation in the previous Beta, I had several times created a group of several (4-10) bomber units. When removing the units from the group one by one, the first one always brought back the assets page although the removing worked. Removing the second up to the last bomber unit was flawless - the unit was removed then the general unit tab/page appeared without the removed unit shown in the group.

This said, removing a unit from a group is only possibly individually (one by one) so what would be helpful, because presently several units can be joined to a group at once through a single order, an order to perhaps disband an entire group or to remove several units through a single order would be very welcome - later in the game if using loads of military orders and dispatching, assigning grouping orders should be feasible in batches.

I hope this bug report and suggestion helps.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/10/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Surgicus wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure if I had posted this already, so perhaps here it is again:
this concerns a situation in the previous Beta, I had several times created a group of several (4-10) bomber units. When removing the units from the group one by one, the first one always brought back the assets page although the removing worked. Removing the second up to the last bomber unit was flawless - the unit was removed then the general unit tab/page appeared without the removed unit shown in the group.

This said, removing a unit from a group is only possibly individually (one by one) so what would be helpful, because presently several units can be joined to a group at once through a single order, an order to perhaps disband an entire group or to remove several units through a single order would be very welcome - later in the game if using loads of military orders and dispatching, assigning grouping orders should be feasible in batches.

I hope this bug report and suggestion helps.

That is helpful, thanks you very much =)

Something might have changed recently that broke the group page and I have to take a look at it again.
0 link