HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Water Messages in this topic - RSS

Zip444
Zip444

5/13/2017
Zip444
Zip444
Is the Volume for water supposed to be 910, everything else is 91
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/13/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
You know what, this might be a bug when we made the resources like water affect the population 10x more than normal. No one notices this BEFORE a live launch eh? =)

I'll have to look it tonight or tomorrow. It might go back down to normal
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/13/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Oh... actually I did notice this before the launch but thought it was deliberate... when you increased the demand it also increased the volume isn't that how it's supposed to work?

You know how it goes... water is life... spice is life ... he who controls the spice controls the universe...
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/13/2017
Hutton
Hutton
This was a bug? My whole opening business plan was based on it.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/13/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hutton wrote:

I'm going to look at making food and water still affect population much stronger, but what I changed affected the volume also which was not what I intended. I just can't do it in 5 minutes. Making food 5x volume will make it so earth couldn't even supply itself.
0 link
John
John

5/14/2017
John
John
Hutton wrote:

Know the feeling, I too was focused on water/meat/crops for live, but guess I'm going to redirect my efforts to illegal goods now. (I'll keep the water/food still as it'll still be great for city growth once Dread fixes it.)

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/14/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Valhalla wrote:
Know the feeling, I too was focused on water/meat/crops for live, but guess I'm going to redirect my efforts to illegal goods now. (I'll keep the water/food still as it'll still be great for city growth once Dread fixes it.)

You are not fooling anyone - we all know you were going for the illegal goods all along Cool
0 link