HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Tutorial Messages in this topic - RSS

Zip444
Zip444

5/13/2017
Zip444
Zip444
Corp Gimli
Step 8 did not work, I did not get the 150K and the upgrade is taking 10 turns instead of 1
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/13/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Zip444 wrote:
Corp Gimli
Step 8 did not work, I did not get the 150K and the upgrade is taking 10 turns instead of 1

How did you clear step 8 then? Or did it just not give you the money or reduced time?
0 link
Zip444
Zip444

5/13/2017
Zip444
Zip444
I am still on it, taking 10 turns, plus another to get the money

Gimli, Not this account,
edited by Zip444 on 5/13/2017
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/14/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
I think i can replicate the problem Zip444 had.

I started to upgrade a facility before receiving the cash from step 8 - hey I needed to get some sleep last night.

I came back to the following:

1) My facility had upgraded
2) Step 8 had been cleared (after 10 turns of upgrade)
3) I had now received the money
4) The next upgrade on my facility only took one turn.

So... quirky yes, but you do get all of the bonuses and advantages of step 8 even if you've upgraded a facility before.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/14/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
I think i can replicate the problem Zip444 had.

I started to upgrade a facility before receiving the cash from step 8 - hey I needed to get some sleep last night.

I came back to the following:

1) My facility had upgraded
2) Step 8 had been cleared (after 10 turns of upgrade)
3) I had now received the money
4) The next upgrade on my facility only took one turn.

So... quirky yes, but you do get all of the bonuses and advantages of step 8 even if you've upgraded a facility before.

Are you saying you started upgrading your structure before the tutorial got to the point where it tells you to upgrade your structure? That would make sense, it only reduces the turns to 1 if you're upgrading when the tutorial stage is at that certain point. . Before the money boosts in tutorial you couldn't pull that off easily. The tutorial is going to have to reduce your current upgrade to the current turn if its already upgrading.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/14/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Doctor Dread wrote:
Are you saying you started upgrading your structure before the tutorial got to the point where it tells you to upgrade your structure? That would make sense, it only reduces the turns to 1 if you're upgrading when the tutorial stage is at that certain point. . Before the money boosts in tutorial you couldn't pull that off easily. The tutorial is going to have to reduce your current upgrade to the current turn if its already upgrading.

Yes. I start the upgrade before the tutorial got to that stage. Go figure - anyhow the result was that I got a 1 turn upgrade for my next upgrade and I did get the cash too.

So it does work - but is a bit quirky if you start the upgrade before you get to that point in the tutorial.

It seems though at times the tutorial needs a tick to decide that it has advanced a stage, that is why it might be misleading at times for some.
0 link