HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Structures and transports are failing to Buy Messages in this topic - RSS

Hutton
Hutton

5/14/2017
Hutton
Hutton
I'm trying to buy sports equipment through both a structure in Chicago and a transport in Houston. The transport seems stuck on the order and the structure isn't buying.
0 link
cyb0rg
cyb0rg

5/14/2017
cyb0rg
cyb0rg
Are there others there buying too? They might be locking you out because they are higher lvl.
0 link
SeveredSkullz
SeveredSkullz

5/14/2017
SeveredSkullz
SeveredSkullz
Check the transports logs, You are probably trying to fill the cargo hold and the game things you are trying to buy 500 items in 1 tick, which will never happen, so I dont know why the logic works that way. But if you dont have enough to buy 500 sports equipment it will never work. The work around is to set it to a lower amount manually like 100.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/14/2017
Hutton
Hutton
Nah, I figured it out. I had a ship qued up to go for when I earned enough, but it was gumming up the Buy orders.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/14/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hutton wrote:
Nah, I figured it out. I had a ship qued up to go for when I earned enough, but it was gumming up the Buy orders.

Someone else was having problems with sports equipment, couldn't buy. I wonder if there is some sort of bug going on. Like it was mentioned, the math might be going wrong.
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/16/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
I feel like as you get closer and closer to the capacity of your vehicle, you're considered to be buying less and less. So instead of trying to buy 500 (Fill hull) it considers you buying 20 (lets say 480 left) and therefore anyone with a more empty cargo will take huge preference in amount per turn. So it seems like this "Half-Life" effect is going on. I usually wind up kicking my guys onto their next order. Thoughts?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/17/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Something I need to fix, the credits check is going against your Max cargo because it take a few checks to see if you have cargo space, volume, other players etc. I can't keep checking credits during all that, BUT I CAN at least look at your available cargo,and the volume to immediately lower the credits check to that amount. that would solve 90% of the problem
0 link