HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Emerging Sports Equipment Messages in this topic - RSS

Krell
Krell

5/15/2017
Krell
Krell
I found some bug, showed me in the cargo 10 pieces of Sports Equipment. I could not sell them. I sent a transporter for cheap Basic Metals. At the end of the purchase 344 Sports Equipment appeared

Name of the transporter: Hunter res No 1
Time: about 245 turns
City: Wellington
Cargo: 500/803

Sorry for my english is gogle translator
0 link
HefThyn
HefThyn

5/15/2017
HefThyn
HefThyn
I think I have the same bug. When I came back home today I realized that all my cargo was multiplied somehow for like 3-4 times. I set every transport to buy 95 goods.
http://prnt.sc/f84qev
edited by HefThyn on 5/15/2017
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/15/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
AHA so I'm not dreaming? I had the impression cargo has in fact been multiplying in odd ways ... I was not sure though as I had some complex buy orders... question for you guys does this happen to you with groups of units or individual transports? I have seen something similar when working with a group of units but not with individual transport.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/15/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Darwok wrote:
I found some bug, showed me in the cargo 10 pieces of Sports Equipment. I could not sell them. I sent a transporter for cheap Basic Metals. At the end of the purchase 344 Sports Equipment appeared

You didn't buy any Sports Equipment? You only tried to buy Basic Metals and Sports equipment showed up?

This is some kind of bug if you have 500/803 cargo. I will look into this. Try to transfer your cargo off of the transporter and then try to sell again if its stuck and wont sell anything.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/15/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
AHA so I'm not dreaming? I had the impression cargo has in fact been multiplying in odd ways ... I was not sure though as I had some complex buy orders... question for you guys does this happen to you with groups of units or individual transports? I have seen something similar when working with a group of units but not with individual transport.

I've caught a glimpse of this a couple times, but can't replicate. I suspect its something to do with buying and selling in some weird way or when multiple people are doing it at the same time.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/15/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Yes I can confirm that this has happened while selling sports equipment in New York -.together with half the galaxy. In my case it seemed to happen on the turn when I merged two groups of transports both of which contained sports equipment but that may or may not be relevant. (I put all the units in a group then checked in a few hours later and though there was too much sports equipment for what should have been sold in that time)
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/15/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Ok it's happened again.

Here is what I suspect is triggering it.

One unit or group of units is SELLING the product. - on the same turn!

One unit or group of units is BUYING the product. - on the same turn!

All units are from the same corporation.

The units are in different locations.

It may be necessary for the seller to have competition while selling.

Right now I have a transport which is "overloaded" with 622 units of material - even though logs show that I only bought 484 units.
0 link
Krell
Krell

5/15/2017
Krell
Krell
Doctor Dread wrote:
Darwok wrote:

You didn't buy any Sports Equipment? You only tried to buy Basic Metals and Sports equipment showed up?

This is some kind of bug if you have 500/803 cargo. I will look into this. Try to transfer your cargo off of the transporter and then try to sell again if its stuck and wont sell anything.

Order queue:
1) move to location: NY
2) sell everything. Sports Equipment.
3) move to location: Wellington "
4) buy the cargo: Basic Metals
Then I realized that there were 10 Sports Equipment in the cargo.
3 turns I bought ~ 350 pieces of Basic Metals, and I think in 4 came 344 Sports Equipment
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/15/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Vulpex wrote:
Ok it's happened again.

Here is what I suspect is triggering it.

One unit or group of units is SELLING the product. - on the same turn!

One unit or group of units is BUYING the product. - on the same turn!

All units are from the same corporation.

The units are in different locations.

It may be necessary for the seller to have competition while selling.

Right now I have a transport which is "overloaded" with 622 units of material - even though logs show that I only bought 484 units.

Are you buying and selling the same product?

Also are you using a group or solo unit, there could be something there with the group. I'm going to be looking at this tonight and see if I can find the problem but this is very helpful. If you can make it happen every turn II can watch it happen.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/15/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
I am buying the same product yes. In this case the buying unit was a single unit whereas a group was selling.
0 link
Krell
Krell

5/15/2017
Krell
Krell
I bought 170 Pesticides in Warsaw / order in distribution ceter. I loaded it on the transporter and headed for rio. As I got to town I had 1,262 Pesticides in cargo ... worth in cargo growing during the road every round gradually ... after arriving in town it ceased.

At the same time the Pesticides left in HQ have grown from about 300 to 1,343 ...

I think it has something to do with events ...

Hunter res No 2
Transport
Lvl 1
$20 per turn

100/100%
100%
500/1255

Edit1Move To LocationAlpha | Orion | Sector 1 | Sol | Earth | Warsaw
Edit2Transfer CargoPick-Up | Pesticides - Qty: ALL
Edit3Move To LocationAlpha | Orion | Sector 1 | Sol | Earth | Rio De Janeiro
Edit4Sell To CityPesticides - Qty: ALL
Edit5Loop OrderLoop back to order number 1 : 1/0 Times

QtyCargo Name
1,255Pesticides
0 link
Krell
Krell

5/15/2017
Krell
Krell

Pesticides
1,343Sector 1 | Sol | Earth | Warsaw

0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/15/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Ok ... It's happened again.

This time I was selling pesticides in Rio

And I gave a new order to buy a different product (heavy materials) in Chicago - when the buy order was activated - bang a stack of new pesticides in Rio.

It may or may not be relevant that all the buy orders were for specific amounts of products.

Best of luck tracking this one down Dr. D - I need to rest for the night and wish you luck.
edited by Vulpex on 5/15/2017
0 link

5/15/2017
I'm still chasing this one, I couldn't find it or replicate it. I might try putting in a special debug log to try to track it. Qty is updated in several places, but Transports getting more qty in their cargo as they are moving rules out a lot of things. Darwok that IS what happened right? it increased in qty as it was moving and that pile back at HQ went up a ton also?
0 link
Krell
Krell

5/15/2017
Krell
Krell
I'm still chasing this one, I couldn't find it or replicate it. I might try putting in a special debug log to try to track it. Qty is updated in several places, but Transports getting more qty in their cargo as they are moving rules out a lot of things. Darwok that IS what happened right? it increased in qty as it was moving and that pile back at HQ went up a ton also?

yes
0 link