HomeNegotiating Table

This forum is dedicated to advertising for public contracts and making deals

Related to the Moon Charter - Reparations Messages in this topic - RSS

Vulpex
Vulpex

5/19/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
In order to get to this point in the discussion on the future use of artifacts it was important to show the strategic importance of the moon. This happened when ARK essentially took over all existing moon assets moving everyone else out.
In that process infrastructure and materiel was regrettably destroyed.
So as to ensure the success of the moon charter it is necessary to consider what reparations need to be made and by whom to the companies which took damage in this incident.
Please discuss your thoughts on this below. We also need to put forward an itemized list of the damage which was caused so that there is no doubt what we are discussing.
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/19/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
My assets were regrettably destroyed in the initial Moon Landing. While I am an abject disbeliever in the locking down of the Moon, I require some of my lost time returned.

1: ACP Unit Delivered to Bangkok if you don't mind.
2: I request the use of every 6th Artifact

I appreciate your open forum and wish to continue a global talk.

-BB
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/19/2017
Hutton
Hutton
The emperor had to make up a story about his daughter being sick in the middle of the night and in now running really, really late for work. Plus, the mayor has been slacking of at work for the past two weeks and should buckle down today, or he will have to shitty weekly reports in a row. Then he has to take his girlfriend to a movie or there will be a big fight like the last time brother vulpex attacked me in New York while we were out to dinner and I started playing with my phone.

I'll try to read the other posts on the train, but I'll trust you guys to start hammering something out. I'm not running for emperor next week. The Mayor needs a vacation..
0 link
EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop

5/19/2017
EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop
I would request as reparations, at absolute minimum, an ACP Structure delivered to Paris into my possession, as it represents 50 turns of my precious early game time stolen from me.
0 link
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr

5/19/2017
OriontheHunterr
OriontheHunterr
Furious George and EdwardBishop, I would be more then willing to create and deliver to both of you an ACP to compensate. I will deliver them myself once constructed and along the terms of these reparations once they have been agreed upon.

However Furious George, your second item, do mean that you request what is built every sixth artifact or that you get every sixth artifact produced?
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/19/2017
Hutton
Hutton
I think George was suggesting that was his price for not building on the moon. Am I right, George?

That will be a moot point if we adopt the city ruler system because George is the Mayor of Bangkok.

That will
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/19/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Replacing the used ACPs seems to be quite fair and ARK will do so to keep the peace.

As for the request for artifacts - that will depend on how things are decided on who gets to run research facilities on the moon. It may be that Furious George may simply get to open up his facility again.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/19/2017
Hutton
Hutton
I'm willing to forgo reparations in the interest of progress. The ARK is showing good faith and I will reciprocate. I'll even give The OBSIDIAN Church my Xenoraptors. They have some kind of religious significance to him, don't they?
0 link
John
John

5/20/2017
John
John
(0_o) Free Xeno raptors??? How the hell did we go from mortal enemies to best of buddies in a day??? If your trying to butter me up, it's working.

Come on... whats the catch? You wanting a lower price for the moon base structures or something? By the way, I have a carrier producing, so I'll be able to just move the troops there back to earth once it's done, no need for scrapping/selling/jihading them. Just the structures will remain to be worked out.
edited by Valhalla on 5/20/2017

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

5/20/2017
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Wait no jihad? *sadly walks back to the corner*

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
John
John

5/20/2017
John
John
Ahem, I mean to "peacefully" protest religious "tolerance" *mumbles*Through the use of liberal quantities of high yield explosives*mumbles*
edited by Valhalla on 5/20/2017

--
Walk the true path, or be trampled beneath it.
0 link
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge

5/20/2017
FuriousGeorge
FuriousGeorge
Thank you for the consideration.

I was implying that if I was not able to have a structure on the mood, to choose every 6th Artifact (Not own) as a balance that will constantly focus on global growth or the ability to defend our planet from attacks.

Thank you for the ACP, I appreciate you timely response and further Business.

-BB
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/21/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Reparations for the war on the moon have been agreed upon as follows:

1 ACP (structure) delivered to the location of their choice to Aristocratech (Delivered)
1 ACP (structure) delivered to the location of their choice to Business is Business (Pending contract from Business is Business - check your in game messages!)

24 hours for final comments - at that stage this will be considered approved.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

5/22/2017
Hutton
Hutton
No objection.
0 link