HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Distribution Centers Messages in this topic - RSS

EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop

5/20/2017
EdwardBishop
EdwardBishop
My Distribution Center sometimes bugs out to continue selling (or presumably buying) product every turn when set to "Once Only" instead of shutting down properly. This might triggered by the system not registering a manual change (When it's set to "Always" initially but then gets set to "Once Only" later)? Either way, it's completely stopped my production chain more than once.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

5/20/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
This happens because of an intrinsic quirk of the selling interface.

There are three inputs needed to sell a certain amount per turn:

You have to deselect selling max amount per turn.
You need to specify that the sale is going to happen once, not every turn.
You need to input the actual amount to sell.

These things need to be done in a certain order.

Before you can input an amount to sell you have to deselect selling max amount per turn, as the option to input an amount to sell is greyed out until you do.

Based on that there are several ways to go about this but...

Here is the kicker - you have to input the amount to sell per turn BEFORE you specify that the sale is going to happen only once, not every turn.

Otherwise for some reason the interface resets to selling an amount every turn the moment you input an amount of product to sell.

It's annoying because the fastest way to fill everything out is the one which leads to the wrong result. I always have to double check in the assets that the order has been correctly understood (you can see the sale order there) and it has in the past ruined many a production line for me too.
edited by Vulpex on 5/20/2017
0 link