HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Can Not Make Sales in Red Messages in this topic - RSS

TCromwell
TCromwell

5/25/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
So i have a contract from some one else who wants to buy my Basic Metals. When the shipment reaches the drop off point and runs the order to drop off cargo via that contract it keeps saying Not enough funds to supply all transfers.

I am not buying any thing, i am selling to some one else but it comes up with that in the logs and nothing happens but it moves on to the next order and no cargo has moved. Furthermore the contract shows that something has been delivered but i still have all the cargo on the ship and no money received.

The buyer has cash we checked on that. This bug which cropped up last night has put me badly in to the red. My ships ran shipments all last night that did nothing but show up to the site and get refused.

Right Order

I have the Cargo

This is the log message.

edited by TCromwell on 5/25/2017

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/25/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The contract tracking it as a good delivery is by design, its not your fault he couldn't pay.

There must be something wrong with the calculation for the corp funds. Its the other corp that can't afford the contract price is why you are getting bounced. But if he has plenty I'll have to take a look.
0 link
DougJunior
DougJunior

5/25/2017
DougJunior
DougJunior
Money i have more than 20 millions. There should be no problem involved.
Only problem that i see from my side is maybe that my Distribution Center can only buy 200 units.
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/25/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
Just tried a contract with a guild mate of mine. Same problem. He was going to float me a loan but when i dropped the item off via contract, the contract shows i delivered but i got no cash and the cargo is still on the ship.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/25/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I wonder if the game is checking YOUR corp funds when SELLING when it should be checking the BUYERS corp funds. I might put you in the black in a minute and you let me know if all the sudden your sells go through

Never mind you have 3 million, i thought you were in debt =)

Try contracting for a single unit and see if it goes through.

I can't look at this until this evening.
edited by DrDread on 5/25/2017
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/25/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
I sold a ship to guild mate to go black. It was the only way to get a loan threw.

And it fixed all the issues so far.
edited by TCromwell on 5/25/2017

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/25/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
I would say it was looking at my corp funds instead of his when trying to sell. Its the only thing that makes sense in this case. Plus in chat there are a few others saying they have run in to this.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/25/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Thais probably the problem then, it might be checking YOUR funds on accident, i'll chase this down tonight.

In the meantime I have another idea you can try, I'm not sure how you set the transfer order but try setting it to a set amount instead of max if you set it that way. The corp fund check might have the same problem it had in buy and sell where it checks against the max cargo for a sell amount.

But it sounds like its the first theory. It shouldn't matter how much money YOU have when SELLING, the fact that it works once you went into the black is pretty good evidence.
0 link
TCromwell
TCromwell

5/25/2017
TCromwell
TCromwell
Agreed. If you need me to do any thing to help track it down later let me know; i am more then happy to help.

--
Emperor of Earth
0 link