HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Artifact for OC Reductions Messages in this topic - RSS

Tahujoe
Tahujoe

6/8/2017
Tahujoe
Tahujoe
So something Grandor suggested made sense to me. Okay, now that those people are out of the room: Something Grandor suggested highlighted a problem and a potential solution, if we care to pursue it.

The Problem: Resource fields get crowded. Crowded resource fields keep getting more crowded. Cities seem to be focuses of this more than anything else.

The Potential Solution: Give players a way to increase the crowding cap. It shouldn't be easy to do so, so why not artifacts?

Still mostly an idea seed, so I don't have any idea what specific values we should focus on, whether the effect should be temporary, or what negative artifacts should also be thrown in the mix. Also, should we separate out what kinds of artifacts can upgrade what resources? If so, should we divide by category or individual resource?

--
I swear I'm not trying to break things.
0 link
TestUser
TestUser

6/8/2017
TestUser
TestUser
I dont think its a problem, it can be annoying but its also a motivation to move into the galaxy. There are tons of empty recourse spots!
0 link
Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker

6/9/2017
Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
I can see OC being a problem for free players on earth later.
0 link
TestUser
TestUser

6/9/2017
TestUser
TestUser
Free players can move off world too, only thing thats Earth bound is the HQ
0 link
Hollister
Hollister

6/9/2017
Hollister
Hollister
Are they Earth bound, or just Sol bound?
0 link
-The Obsidian Church-
-The Obsidian Church-

6/9/2017
Free accounts have their HQ and ONLY their HQ bound to earth. All this means is they don't get HQ bonuses on anything built off of earth.
0 link
Grandor
Grandor

6/10/2017
Grandor
Grandor
hehe yeah go to expand universe....W8 ...dammed again....LOGISTIC Big Grin Big Grin
-1 link
TestUser
TestUser

6/12/2017
TestUser
TestUser
Dont know if its a troll reply..
But logistics is again not a problem. Just salvage/downscale on earth and you can move to the galaxy.
0 link
Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker

6/13/2017
Puzzlemaker
Puzzlemaker
It will be a problem for new players though. You basically have to start on earth, and if there is too much overcrowding it will be impossible to even get off the planet.
0 link