HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Contract Title doesn't work Messages in this topic - RSS

Aywanez
Aywanez

6/27/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
No matter what you put in the "title" field during contact creation, it always retains the default title after being created.
edited by Aywanez on 6/27/2017
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

6/27/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
That is a feature, not a bug. So you cannot say that you are selling something for 100 in the title while in reality charging a million for it.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

6/28/2017
Hutton
Hutton
There is still a possible exploit with stacks of resources, though. The stack for sale doesn't seem to get set aside. The seller can add or remove from it. I've seen stacks for sale that had nothing in them. In that case I think the seller had tried to sell some resources which didn't sell, put up another contract for a stack at the same location, which I bought, which removed all the resources from the previous contract. But you can still accept the old contract and pay for the empty stack.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/28/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Once you accept a contract, the owner shouldn't be able to affect it in time before it goes through or it will cancel.

If you accept a product stack contract and the owner salvages it before the turn flip, the contract should just cancel.

But a contract that has been up for a while might have that stack gone or dramatically changed since 10 turns ago but the contract is still up for it.. Because you can't Chang the state of the product stack between turns theirs no way I have seen to bait and switch someone on it. If you accept a contract I think you'll get exactly that stack or it will cancel outright.
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

6/29/2017
Hutton
Hutton
But because the amount of product changes while but the title and price of the product stays the same, there is A chance to screw someone. Probably inadvertently more often than intentionally. A buyer may or may not notice that the amount of product is not the same as the title. A seller may not realize that if they put a stack of 1000 tons of Basic Metal up for $100,000, and then produce another 1000 tons at the same spot then someone can grab all 2000 tons of that Basic Metal for $100,000.
0 link