HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

A bipartisan movement? Messages in this topic - RSS

Hollister
Hollister

7/6/2017
Hollister
Hollister
The comms message says:

Vote FOR or AGAINST the conservative agenda.

The event says:

Liberal Agenda - Chicago
A liberal political movement is occurring in the city of Chicago. If successful this movement will enact policies that will immediately shift approximately 20% of the population from rich groups to the poor groups but at a total increase of 2% of the total population. You can vote FOR this policy to take place or AGAINST this policy to cancel it. Your voting power is based on your industry at this location.

Stage 1 says:

Stage: 1 - Vote FOR or AGAINST the conservative agenda. - Ends: 7755
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hollister wrote:
The comms message says:

Vote FOR or AGAINST the conservative agenda.

The event says:

Liberal Agenda - Chicago
A liberal political movement is occurring in the city of Chicago. If successful this movement will enact policies that will immediately shift approximately 20% of the population from rich groups to the poor groups but at a total increase of 2% of the total population. You can vote FOR this policy to take place or AGAINST this policy to cancel it. Your voting power is based on your industry at this location.

Stage 1 says:

Stage: 1 - Vote FOR or AGAINST the conservative agenda. - Ends: 7755

I'm not sure if you're asking a question? =)

Its an event happening in a city somewhere, It probably has a location listed that you can click on. Only paid accounts can vote though. But you can watch the outcome and see all the voters.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/7/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
If you are wondering about the stages - these events have two stages - Stage one is the voting stage when people get to vote on the event. Stage two is where the event goes into effect.

In the case of this particular event voting ends at 7755, the effect of the event will go into place from 7756 onwards depending on the outcome of the vote.
0 link
Hollister
Hollister

7/7/2017
Hollister
Hollister
The title of the event Says LIBERAL agenda, while the comms notification and stage 1 says CONSERVATIVE agenda.
0 link
Hollister
Hollister

7/21/2017
Hollister
Hollister
This conflicting message is still happening. Right now in both Houston and Shanghai. It is not clear if the event description is accurate because the description title doesn't match the comms or stage 1 title.
0 link
Xavier
Xavier

7/21/2017
Xavier
Xavier
It is in Rabat too. The description says it will increase population by 2% if the vote passes, but I don't know if will do the opposite because the voting buttons say I am voting on a conservative movement.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/22/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hollister wrote:
This conflicting message is still happening. Right now in both Houston and Shanghai. It is not clear if the event description is accurate because the description title doesn't match the comms or stage 1 title.

Well, that is a bug/typo. I would roll with what the description says in the event and not trust the Comms but I'm not sure. i'll look at it now
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/22/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Doctor Dread wrote:
Hollister wrote:

Well, that is a bug/typo. I would roll with what the description says in the event and not trust the Comms but I'm not sure. i'll look at it now

Scratch that, the event title is accurate the stage title for Libberal agenda accidentaly says conservative in the stage description. Both liberal and conservative agenda events are both saying "conservative" in the stage title if that makes more sense. ill correct it in a minute

"Conservative" was a Fake News Hoax perpetrated buy the Chinese Amirite? =)
edited by DrDread on 7/22/2017
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/24/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Oh gosh... not even in the intergalactic future where corps have fleets that can blow up... well all sorts of stuff... do we escape from fake news... FAKE NEWS!
0 link