HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Bug with AI Supervirus Artifact Messages in this topic - RSS

LunaMoth
LunaMoth

7/22/2017
LunaMoth
LunaMoth
The titled claim based is on what you said in the game Comms: "Its any profits from sells made on earth cities". Attached is 20 turns around the AI Supervirus event on Earth starting on turn 9789. On turn 9790 I start to lose 10% of the previous turn's "Balance" despite the fact that I'm selling on other planets and moons (see most recent sales and units making sales off of Earth).

No compensation is necessary; figured I'd share this if you plan to make changes to that Artifact.

Kind Regards,

Luna Moth

0 link
Rekkles
Rekkles

7/22/2017
Rekkles
Rekkles
Yeah noticed that too. Seems to be where your HQ is based, not where you make sales.
0 link
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz

7/23/2017
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
It is about HQ, mine is on the moon so am unaffected even though i have a lot of industry on earth
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/23/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
You might be right. It basing it off your HQ and then taking your total balance because it was easier to calculate. Your balance is recorded in a log. It might be easier if I change the description as I might not be able to easily do it the way its describing.
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/24/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Description change is all it takes!

Which means an easy way to avoid the supervirus is to move out to the moon for a while... but yikes that can be expensive what with a 5% net worth charge wink
0 link