HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Guild creation Messages in this topic - RSS

Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)

8/6/2017
I'm trying to create my own guild but I keep getting an error message saying that the website isn't working. Help please?
0 link
Aywanez
Aywanez

8/6/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
Well, it works for me. Maybe it was temporary?
Also, note that a guild icon is required. It doesn't say that, but the guild won't create otherwise.
edited by Aywanez on 8/6/2017
0 link
Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)

8/7/2017
I had one there but maybe it wasn't the right file type. Is jpeg ok? It was only 20mb and I saw the cutoff was 100mb. I'll try it again though later. Thanks.
0 link
Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)

8/7/2017
I had one there but maybe it wasn't the right file type. Is jpeg ok? It was only 20mb and I saw the cutoff was 100mb. I'll try it again though later. Thanks.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/7/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
20 meg on a guild icon is probably way to much. It should be like 100k or something =)

I'm not sure what the cap is but I know there is one and that looks way high. Try to bring it into some program like PAINT (If using windows it comes installed) and try to reduce the size of the image down close to100x100 pizels.

Also, not working if no image is sent? That's probably a bug
0 link
Roddy (Cross Gen)
Roddy (Cross Gen)

8/7/2017
Figured it out. I didn't do any of it right. My intro paragraph was too long and the file was way to big. all good now, thanks guys
0 link