HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Product sorting Messages in this topic - RSS

Aywanez
Aywanez

8/13/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
When sorting the Assets Overview by Lvl/Qty, products and items are sorted by... err I don't what they are sorted by, I was going to say name (because they are vaguely alphabetical and all of the same name are grouped together,) but they are not sorted strictly by alphabet (F.e: Basic Metals comes before Basic Chemicals and Cotton seems to be dead last.)
Units and structures are sorted by level as intended.
0 link
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz

8/13/2017
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
I would like to add to this, how are units within a group/fleet are ordered? I would rather have the same unit types together rather than the weird mix we have at the moment
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

8/14/2017
Hutton
Hutton
I think the units within fleet are ordered by date of construction, but ordering of structures in the Asset Overview tab just got shuffled from hierarchy to alphabetical order, so I don't know if anything else got shuffled as well. (Please put that back the way it was, by the way).
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/14/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Hutton wrote:
I think the units within fleet are ordered by date of construction, but ordering of structures in the Asset Overview tab just got shuffled from hierarchy to alphabetical order, so I don't know if anything else got shuffled as well. (Please put that back the way it was, by the way).

I did tweak the sorting the other day. and I noticed that the structures are out of whack now, they are purely alphabetized which is not what I intended for structures, I'll try to correct that tonight. They are being sorted slightly differently depending on what they are.

The products went to being alphabetized, the military units are going by type/AttackAsType and the structures are supposed to be going by a type also. , a display order actually. Keeping it simple! =)

Military should be going by type now, then name in just about any grid that shows them, before they were kind of scrambled
0 link
Aywanez
Aywanez

8/23/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
I'm sorry I was unclear in my bug report. There are 3 parts:
The view is Assets and inside it Overview
the sorting is requested by the Lvl/Qty column
but products actually get sorted by alphabet.
This still happens.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

8/23/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Aywanez wrote:
I'm sorry I was unclear in my bug report. There are 3 parts:
The view is Assets and inside it Overview
the sorting is requested by the Lvl/Qty column
but products actually get sorted by alphabet.
This still happens.

When you try to sort it by level it still goes alphabetically? Is that what you're saying?
0 link
Aywanez
Aywanez

8/23/2017
Aywanez
Aywanez
Yes and no. Products get sorted alphabetically, but they don't have levels- they have quantities. However yes, it is the same button.
Also fleets are sorted alphabetically and items are sorted by type (but NOT alphabetically)
0 link