HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Facilities with ongoing sales lockup on city death Messages in this topic - RSS

Methanevalley
Methanevalley

9/26/2017
Methanevalley
Methanevalley
When a city dies, clicking on facilities that were selling to it produces an error. See, for example, my ranches at Centauri VIII | 12:20 (122071412 : 190428345), the former site of Plantin, and Rigil I | 4:10 (122070929:190425860).

My theory is that this is some sort of edge case triggered by sales not being allowed outside of cities, while the facilities still have ongoing sales commands.

Note: I have only ever had ranches in cities upon their death, so I cannot guarantee that other facilities behave in the same manner, though I know of no reason to suspect that they should not.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/2/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I think your right. Its probably erroring when trying to display sell information but the city is gone. It needs to reset the Buy/Sell on structures when a city vanishes, or at least handle the situation THanks for reporting it.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/4/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Doctor Dread wrote:
I think your right. Its probably erroring when trying to display sell information but the city is gone. It needs to reset the Buy/Sell on structures when a city vanishes, or at least handle the situation THanks for reporting it.

This should be corrected but I don't think I can check because another city showed up at location. Let me know if something funny happens =)
0 link