HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Strange things happen Messages in this topic - RSS

nynobernie
nynobernie

10/16/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
I noticed that i own 35 AX Cybertronic at the moment. I received some from quests a couple of times. I used around 5. This would make it 8 times quest rewards since i never produced them in research centers... So this would be really high number and I dont actually think i got them this often.

I am 90% sure I had 25 in Lyle this morning. Now I just finished two AXM quests. And received 5 AXCyber in one of them. But the number of AXCyber in Lyle is now 30 + the 5 at the quest location (one the way to Lyle now). I may be wrong, but I think there is some kind of bug through which i get more items then I should when a quest finishes. Do you have any way of verifying my numbers?
0 link
Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp

10/16/2017
The AX mysterious Quests have the potential to drop a few non mysterious AX artifacts. But im not certain how many to be honest. Might report it to Seren and see what he says

--
A mirror shows a true reflection of ones self, if you cant stand to look at yourself than neither can anyone else.
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

10/16/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Yeah they do 5 Ax at a time. But I am almost certain this did not happen 8 times for me. A wild guess is you get the 5 items at the quest location and also at your Hq under some conditions. But I also got 5 AXGeo for the first time today and it did not happen there.
But 40 AXCyber? I think I would remember it happening this often.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I've heard of this before. I think there is a bug out there that I haven't caught when it comes to artifacts. It's been elusive and rare.

Your information is very useful however. you are NOT making any at any research facilities? You ONLY got these from finishing quests? If you can verify if they show up out of nowhere ore you are simply getting more than you should when they DO drop would be helpful.

Also, are you running multiple mysterious quests at the same time?
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

10/16/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
I can assure that i never made the Ax cyber in research Labs. I got all through quests. I curently make multiple Ax m at once, but i changed research today and dont remember if it was before or after doing the quests. And yes i had a second axm quest active at the same time i got the AXCybers.
edited by nynobernie on 10/16/2017
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

10/16/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Well as I said... I am 90 % sure I had 25 this morning. After the quest I looked again and had 30 at my hq plus 5 at the quest location. But I cant be 100% sure it happend in exactly the moment the quest finished. I just happend to look at my items right after.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
nynobernie wrote:
Well as I said... I am 90 % sure I had 25 this morning. After the quest I looked again and had 30 at my hq plus 5 at the quest location. But I cant be 100% sure it happend in exactly the moment the quest finished. I just happend to look at my items right after.

5 at location and another 5 showed up at Corp HQ? Thats where the rest of them are right?
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/16/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I think I found the bug and corrected it based on what you said here. Thanks so much for reporting it !
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

10/17/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Great wink Glad I could help
0 link
Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp

10/17/2017
Hate to burst your bubble Dr Dread, just finished and AX Quest about 3 hours ago on turn 22233 and received 5 AX Dimensional artis for as a reward. I think the cap is 3 not 5, so the bug is still there

--
A mirror shows a true reflection of ones self, if you cant stand to look at yourself than neither can anyone else.
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

10/18/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
@BFC: Why do you think you should only get 3 items? (Is there an official note somewhere?)

Apart from this... I just had a look at my message from said quests and the first of the two quest in finished had been the AXGeotechnical reward (which went fine as far as I can tell). The AXCybertronics (where I received 5 @HQ + 5 @quest location)I got from the second quest. So there was just one active quest when the bug occured. On the otherhand the reason might be that there has been another quest active when i deployed the artifact for the "Cyberquest".
I dont know what you have changed exactly but maybe you should have a look at it again with this information.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

10/18/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The bug I corrected had to do with updating your existing stack of whatever artifact you just got by 5, but it would up the quantity by 5 for every stack of that artifact you had at different locations of the same type, not just the units location So if you had 10 at Corp HQ and another 5 on a ship that just got rewarded another 5, they would both go up by 5

The quest, when randomly choosing a unit, can give you a stack of lower tier artifacts. It used to be 3 but it changed to 5
0 link
Black Fleet Corp
Black Fleet Corp

10/19/2017
Oh ok, learn something new everyday then. So its 5, freakin awesome man

--
0 link