HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Ships/fleets in ramdom locations! Messages in this topic - RSS

Genecho
Genecho

11/26/2017
Genecho
Genecho
Ok so this has happened a few times now, I set coords using copy paste, or set location via viewscreen, the next day i look and have ships/fleets going to locations in random places, sometimes NE of sol, its was off any routes had has taken a week (at worse) to get the unit back again...it warped out and had to come back slowly. Why is this happening? im setting coords right but they are changing? its costing me a lot of money when i find freighters a day away from anything a supply routes get disrupted. please look into this and fix please
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/3/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Genecho wrote:
Ok so this has happened a few times now, I set coords using copy paste, or set location via viewscreen, the next day i look and have ships/fleets going to locations in random places, sometimes NE of sol, its was off any routes had has taken a week (at worse) to get the unit back again...it warped out and had to come back slowly. Why is this happening? im setting coords right but they are changing? its costing me a lot of money when i find freighters a day away from anything a supply routes get disrupted. please look into this and fix please

This is a strange bug, I've heard of it before, it doesn't happen very often and I'm not sure what is triggering it. If you can make it happen reliably I want to know. I can imagine copy pasting coordinates messing up somehow but I would be surprised that the viewscreen is messing it up.
0 link
Genecho
Genecho

12/10/2017
Genecho
Genecho
If i find away to make it happen reliably i will let you know but it is really random, and even in a miss paste-ted cords units should not be going NE from sol, there is nothing out there or even cords closse to it. it is a strange one for sure. if it happens again will let you know
0 link