HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Contruction Factory Messages in this topic - RSS

nynobernie
nynobernie

12/6/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Dont know if this is intentional... The construction factory is producing components, but has the same icon as endproduct factories in the assets screen. It upgrades just as fast as endproduct factories (which is slower than all the components factories). It is also sorted like a endproduct factory in assets screen.

To wrap it up: The contruction factory behaves like endproduct factories in many ways. If it is intentional, ignore this. But it has been a nuisance to me on serveral occasions.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/7/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
nynobernie wrote:
Dont know if this is intentional... The construction factory is producing components, but has the same icon as endproduct factories in the assets screen. It upgrades just as fast as endproduct factories (which is slower than all the components factories). It is also sorted like a endproduct factory in assets screen.

To wrap it up: The contruction factory behaves like endproduct factories in many ways. If it is intentional, ignore this. But it has been a nuisance to me on serveral occasions.

Ya know, I was working on making subtle changes to the icons to represent the different tiers, structure and product alike. There is already some of that happening,like services and Distribution centers look different, but I never finished that. It's something I'll try to play with this week.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/8/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Construction factory has been set wrong all this time =) It should look correct now. thanks for the catch
0 link
nynobernie
nynobernie

12/11/2017
nynobernie
nynobernie
Thanks for looking into this. I dont know what you have changed exactly besides the icon, but it is still sorted below endproduct factories under Assets/Structures (all other component factories are above them). Also as mentioned previously, the upgrade times seem to have been longer than those of all other component factories. Did you have a look at this? (could not check it myself yet)

I'd like to repeat my offer on code collaboration. wink
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/11/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
The construction factory had the stats of an end product structure since like, the beginning, Cons time, cost, icons etc. I did straighten them out in the database but I may have missed one that is affecting the display order. Im looking at the game error tonight ill take alook again
0 link