HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Failed raid but mats where still taken Messages in this topic - RSS

Genecho
Genecho

12/9/2017
Genecho
Genecho
BattleID:13015

Above is a good example the unit raided and was destroyed but still managed to take materials, the raider did not get the good but the attacked unit still lost them. In a failed raid nothing should be taken, the soap was taken from transport not destroyed, the raider was destroyed along with the soap. can you check this please. I doesn´t look right
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/11/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Genecho wrote:
BattleID:13015

Above is a good example the unit raided and was destroyed but still managed to take materials, the raider did not get the good but the attacked unit still lost them. In a failed raid nothing should be taken, the soap was taken from transport not destroyed, the raider was destroyed along with the soap. can you check this please. I doesn´t look right

Im going to look into it. I think its a problem with Guarding units power not being calculated against the raid, you need more power than the target to get anything out of the raid (or at least half I don't recall). That's obviously not happening. Although if a unit is destroyed after taking something, all is lost but that usually doesn't happen if its a larger force.
0 link