HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Login problem Messages in this topic - RSS

Krysha
Krysha

12/22/2017
Krysha
Krysha
Greetings,

At approximately 4:30 AM EST, I was suddenly logged out of the game; I think I had just clicked the "Assets" button. I then proceeded to log in again but my password wasn't working any longer. I'm reasonably sure I was typing it correctly and the caps lock on my keyboard wasn't a factor. I tried resetting the password and picked a new one, but much to my surprise, this new password also failed to work; again, I'm positively sure I was typing it correctly. I tried resetting the password a second time, a different one, and again the attempt failed. I requested a password reset one more time, opting for a shorter, simpler password, and it finally worked correctly, allowing me to log back in.

I'm not quite sure what could be the cause of the above problem. Perhaps I didn't type the first and second password correctly as I believe I did, and the field that is supposed to verify the submitted string isn't working as intended? Just a wild guess. I was able to rectify my issue in the end.
0 link