HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Military Base Upgrading Bug Messages in this topic - RSS

PyrkoszTrn
PyrkoszTrn

12/24/2017
PyrkoszTrn
PyrkoszTrn
Hello!
I've ordered 4 fortifications in military base lv 1. Then I've decided to upgrade this military base. It upgraded while forth fortification was in construction. In the next turn I've got my fourth fortification and another one was in construction in military base ( I HAVEN'T ORDERED IT ). Now I have 5 fortifications but paid only for 4.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

12/24/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
PyrkoszTrn wrote:
Hello!
I've ordered 4 fortifications in military base lv 1. Then I've decided to upgrade this military base. It upgraded while forth fortification was in construction. In the next turn I've got my fourth fortification and another one was in construction in military base ( I HAVEN'T ORDERED IT ). Now I have 5 fortifications but paid only for 4.

I can't make that happen, and I don't see how it could happen (but ya never know!) . But I DO see 5 distinct payments of 50k from you in your accounting log under construction, the overview, not construction on the dropdown. It looks like you probably did queue up a 5th one on accident, named it the same as number 4 but it was constructed much quicker because, and came out a few turns later (31804 was #4, 31809 was #5) once you upgrade the base,the construction times go down and whatever is in your queue is updated
0 link
PyrkoszTrn
PyrkoszTrn

12/29/2017
PyrkoszTrn
PyrkoszTrn
Oh, I regret that I have not attached screenshot from my accounting. When I was writing post above I checked my accounting and I'm sure there was no payment for fifth fortification. Maybe it appeared when I changed name of fifth fortification. Nevertheless topic can be closed smile
edited by PyrkoszTrn on 12/29/2017
0 link