HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Fleet Notes showing 52% HP Messages in this topic - RSS

rod7512
rod7512

1/5/2018
rod7512
rod7512
My fleet Knights was involved in a battle with a kaiju on Luyten VI and came out with 52% HP. Since then the notes in the main assets page as well as when I click the fleet itself it shows 52% HP. Once I drill in to each individual unit they are fully healed though. Just making sure if I send them into battle they wont act as if they are half dead going in. I'm going to try to reform the group and see if that helps but thought I'd report it anyway.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/8/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
rod7512 wrote:
My fleet Knights was involved in a battle with a kaiju on Luyten VI and came out with 52% HP. Since then the notes in the main assets page as well as when I click the fleet itself it shows 52% HP. Once I drill in to each individual unit they are fully healed though. Just making sure if I send them into battle they wont act as if they are half dead going in. I'm going to try to reform the group and see if that helps but thought I'd report it anyway.

Let me know if that worked, re forming the group. I made some changes and I think I broke the recalculating of group stats in some instances.. I'm pretty sure the actual stats on the units themselves is what combat will go by, but the stat on the group itself by come into play if your attack order for the group is set to stop at a certain percentage.
0 link