HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Tutorial Bug Messages in this topic - RSS

Shimrod
Shimrod

4/17/2018
Shimrod
Shimrod
The last section of the tutorial told me to send the ACP to where there was Basic Woods and make a lumber yard to produce Rare Woods -

Now that you have an Automated Construction Package (ACP) Item created you can use your Transport to pick it up and deploy it at another location.
We recommend a location at Alpha | Orion | Sector 1 | Sol | Earth | 6:14
Which contains a resource of Basic Woods at a value of 12
You can construct another transport with reduced construction time.
  • 01 - Select "Transfer Cargo" from the menu, "Pick-Up" for Direction, "All Items" for Category
  • 01 - Select the ACP Item you created (Should be "(ACP) Structure")
  • 01 - Click on "Add This Order" and it should now appear on the units order list
  • 02 - Now Select "Move To Location" and click "Find on Map". Zoom into grid: 6:14
  • 02 - Click the green button along the top to confirm the location and then click on "Add This Order"
  • 03 - Next select "Deploy an Item" and choose (ACP) Structure and for the Structure Type select Lumber Yard and for the Initial Product choose Rare Woods.
When you are finished your orders should look like this:

NumTypeDetails
1Transfer CargoPick-Up | (ACP) Structure - Qty: ALL
2Move To LocationAlpha | Orion | Sector 1 | Sol | Earth | 6:14
3Deploy an Item(ACP) Structure | Lumber Yard | Rare Woods - Qty: ALL

This tutorial will be complete when you have a structure in a location other than your Corp HQ
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/19/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
So do you have tech in Rare woods only? Or is your Corp HQ making Rare Woods?
0 link
Shimrod
Shimrod

4/20/2018
Shimrod
Shimrod
Doctor Dread wrote:
So do you have tech in Rare woods only? Or is your Corp HQ making Rare Woods?

The tutorial put me in Buenos Aires, which had Rare Woods.. which is why I posted the bug report since the tutorial, as you see, told me to go to a tile with Basic Woods and make a Lumber Yard to produce Rare Woods.
0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

7/5/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
This is apparently still an issue given Raven Inc.'s comm post.

"Confused on tutorial

Raven Inc
07/05/18 02:40 PM
So I am going through the tutorial and it says to put a metal mine on 12:10 since it has radioactive metals.

But the order example tells me to produce exotic metals. That cannot be correct, right?"
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/6/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
I'm taking another look at this this weekend I think I have a fix but didn't push it out yet.
0 link