HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Bug Report concerning battle orders Messages in this topic - RSS

DerSandmann
DerSandmann

4/21/2018
DerSandmann
DerSandmann
After some rounds of battle and raiding on Cairo, my units stopped following their attack orders without reason. They had no damage threshold or turns preset for the attack, so they should have been continued the attack until manually stopped.
Incidentally, two other units that were not a part of this group came for a raid and got destroyed, not having the backup of the rest of my army. These units happened to be Warp Freighters loaded with artifacts, which sets their market price in the hundreds of millions of credits.
I understand this is a buggy feature and not intended behavior, so I would like some clarification.

Round in which the freighters got destroyed:
BattleID: 23832
Game Turn: 48870

Last turn in which the other units attacked:
BattleID: 23818
Game Turn: 48860
0 link
Wreith42
Wreith42

4/21/2018
Wreith42
Wreith42
The freighters appear to have been destroyed because they attacked with no supporting units. Without knowing your orders, there's no way for us to know what went wrong.

Raids have additional cancel conditions compared to attacks.
A raid will stop if your ships cargo is full or if there are no more products to steal.
It looks like you raided with a group that had no cargo capacity, so it read as 'full' and stopped the raid.
0 link
DerSandmann
DerSandmann

4/23/2018
DerSandmann
DerSandmann
Thank you, after some coaching I found out it's very possible I gave the wrong orders. So crying tears of blood right now, but nothing that can be done about it.
edited by DerSandmann on 4/23/2018
0 link