HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Account Liquidation and then some. Messages in this topic - RSS

Jaddar
Jaddar

5/7/2018
Jaddar
Jaddar
Hello Seren/Dredd,

I come to you for help. On Friday night I was working on my account changing production, queueing up contracts, and sell orders when at 9:30PM CST a contract between Construct Unlimited and my company "Spaced Out" caused a bug/terrible typo/???? and caused my account to be liquidated and left with $200,000. According to my accounting sheet I lost 70 Billion dollars at that time. My company was not worth that much, my company was worth between 9 and 12 Billion. It appears as though Construct Unlimited went up that 70Billion.

Any help restoring/understanding would be appreciated.

Thank you.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

5/7/2018
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Jaddar wrote:
Hello Seren/Dredd,

I come to you for help. On Friday night I was working on my account changing production, queueing up contracts, and sell orders when at 9:30PM CST a contract between Construct Unlimited and my company "Spaced Out" caused a bug/terrible typo/???? and caused my account to be liquidated and left with $200,000. According to my accounting sheet I lost 70 Billion dollars at that time. My company was not worth that much, my company was worth between 9 and 12 Billion. It appears as though Construct Unlimited went up that 70Billion.

Any help restoring/understanding would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Sounds like someone is exploiting a glitch in the contract system, I have to look into it.
0 link