HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

My Liquidated Funds... do not exits Messages in this topic - RSS

Bossalinie
Bossalinie

6/29/2018
Bossalinie
Bossalinie
Hello!

I decided to make a return today simply because there's really nothing else like this game... only to find out that I am a brand new guy...

Did QR Inceptions get robbed?

Thanks
0 link
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz

6/29/2018
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Welcome back smile this will happen if your subscription has run out... nynoxaff recently returned to the game and because he was now on a free account lost around 100 billion, if this is the case stick around, i`m more than willing to help you get back up and running
0 link
Bossalinie
Bossalinie

6/29/2018
Bossalinie
Bossalinie
That's disheartening...
0 link
CptCommanche
CptCommanche

6/29/2018
CptCommanche
CptCommanche
Yeah don't worry boss, we can help you get on your feet. I would suggest checking out Mars, I hear the inhabitants there are quite nice smile

--
Boldor Galactic Inc, AKA the old StarCorp
0 link
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms

7/1/2018
ChaChaCharms
ChaChaCharms
Come on out to the Gulyaev System. We can have a care package ready for you in a short amount of time.

--
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain..
0 link
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz

7/1/2018
jimbobdaz
jimbobdaz
Yep, come to Gul and you can have a large quantity of acps, Freighters or Transports suplied free of charge... a Starlord welcome to Gul grant of 1 Billion credits is also on the table for QR Inceptions smile
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

7/4/2018
Vulpex
Vulpex
But to answer your question.

Yeah we robbed QR inceptions blind. Someone had to do it!
0 link