HomeFeature Requests

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Market enhancements Messages in this topic - RSS

nynobernie
nynobernie

11/5/2019
nynobernie
nynobernie
I really really like the market feature we have. I use it almost exclusivly when buying raw materials right now. So great job with this!!!

But there are some additions I d like to see.

The most import for me would be the possibility to set a price per unit for guild members additionally to the public sell price.

Another one whould be an option to keep the sell configuration even if all products are gone. Normally i set Qty to hold to 1 which works well if only other players buy, but there are times where i also sell via transports and when all gets picked up i need to reconfigure the sell offer.

Other nice to have features:
  • allow to set multiple prices for the same stack depending on the amout you have. For example. I want to sell Water. If I have 5k price should be 100, if I have 20k price shall be 90, if I have 100k price shall be 80.
  • possibility for buy orders in a similar way. (I want to buy water for 80 at location 'moscow' up to a maximum of 20k at this location). I m not sure how you would fullfill this in an easy way though

If any of those suggestions should be considered implementation worthy... please keep the UI simple. Thats the main benefit over contracts right now.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

11/8/2019
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
nynobernie wrote:
I really really like the market feature we have. I use it almost exclusivly when buying raw materials right now. So great job with this!!!

But there are some additions I d like to see.

The most import for me would be the possibility to set a price per unit for guild members additionally to the public sell price.

Another one whould be an option to keep the sell configuration even if all products are gone. Normally i set Qty to hold to 1 which works well if only other players buy, but there are times where i also sell via transports and when all gets picked up i need to reconfigure the sell offer.

Other nice to have features:
  • allow to set multiple prices for the same stack depending on the amout you have. For example. I want to sell Water. If I have 5k price should be 100, if I have 20k price shall be 90, if I have 100k price shall be 80.
  • possibility for buy orders in a similar way. (I want to buy water for 80 at location 'moscow' up to a maximum of 20k at this location). I m not sure how you would fullfill this in an easy way though

If any of those suggestions should be considered implementation worthy... please keep the UI simple. Thats the main benefit over contracts right now.

I could almost have the trade/contract screen set those up so you can have multiple options on a single market...

...or perhaps I make your distribution centers handle it so they can become "Markets" for whatever goods are there. You can declare a sell as "Market" as opposed to selling to the city and then set a few options. It would mean you have to actually move your product to a specific location to really control how its sold. With a distribution center handling the setup, you can probably make market Buy orders also, so anyone can stop buy and sell to your distribution center. Might be complicated but Its something Ill have to look into one day
0 link