HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Can not upload guild symbol after guild creation. Messages in this topic - RSS

Darckeyes
Darckeyes

3/28/2022
Darckeyes
Darckeyes
Just created my guild a few days ago and did not have a symbol yet. I now have a symbol, but when I select the file to update after making sure it is within the logo parameters. I see no confirmation button and if I click update guild, my logo is not updated.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

3/29/2022
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Darckeyes wrote:
Just created my guild a few days ago and did not have a symbol yet. I now have a symbol, but when I select the file to update after making sure it is within the logo parameters. I see no confirmation button and if I click update guild, my logo is not updated.

Theres a chance it was updated but your browser is caching the older "nothing" image. If you can try to delete your cache just for this site and just for images or files it might suddenly show up. A known bug, this site is like 15 years old =)
0 link
ratafaaz
ratafaaz

4/6/2022
ratafaaz
ratafaaz
Hello

Same Problem here. I have created a Guild and wanted to upload a Picture for it.
I can browse and search for one at my HDD, but after picking one there is no Upload Button.
Even after clicking on "Update Guild" the file is not uploaded (for the case it would happen then).

When i look at "Corporate" -> "Corp HQ" -> "Appearance" there are such Upload Buttons for the Player Photo and Corp Logo.

Thank you!
0 link
BlackKettle
BlackKettle

8/4/2022
BlackKettle
BlackKettle
Just a note: I had the same problem a while ago, but after disabling the Addon uBlock Origin, i was able to upload a picture.
edited by BlackKettle on 8/4/2022
0 link