General topics about Barons of the Galaxy

Situation with Warp Gates Messages in this topic - RSS

Mariner
Mariner

11/19/2023
Mariner
Mariner
Hello everybody,

Few days ago, we had a situation that someone demolished last fully upgraded Warp Gate in the Panther system.

One of the goals of Proactive Guild is to provide quick access to all systems in Sector 1.
And for that, we all need to have at least one active Warp Gate (at max level 10) in every system.

So in future, before demolishing last Warp Gate in the system, please write message at our Local Channel, and I am sure that always one of the older players can step in, buy Warp Gate, and keep commercial routes open in Sector 1.
Like it was described above, for example, situation with Naertho Warp Gate was resolved.

Anyway, in this Panther situation, reaction was quick, Warp Gate is built in Panther system, and it will be upgraded to max level 10 – but it will take some time.

Proactive Guild doesn’t have any other interests in Naertho or Panther system (except to keep routes open), so, if someone would like to buy Naertho or Panther Warp Gates – feel free to contact me.
For serious player, I am willing to sell them at symbolic price – with a promise that buyer won’t demolish those Warp Gates.

Travel safe…
+1 link
HeroofEvil
HeroofEvil

12/1/2023
HeroofEvil
HeroofEvil
Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

AAA wants to ensure there is at least one gate in each system, we are willing to take on one or two more gates if you are looking to offload and there are no other L10 gates in those systems.

-AAA
0 link
Mariner
Mariner

3/5/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Wolf Warp Gate

One of the goals of Proactive Guild is to provide quick access to all resource and artifact locations on all Planets and Moons systems in Sector 1.
And for that, we all need to have at least one active Warp Gate (at max level 10) in every system.

So in future, before demolishing last Warp Gate in the system, please write message at our Local Channel, and I am sure that always one of the older players can step in, buy Warp Gate, and keep commercial routes open in Sector 1.

Anyway, Warp Gate in Wolf system at old location Wolf III 22:2 is built again, and it will be upgraded to max level 10 – but it will take few days.

Travel safe...
...and fast.
0 link
Mariner
Mariner

3/5/2024
Mariner
Mariner
Due to recent events, looks like Naertho and Panther systems also lost Warp Gates.
But dont worry, new Warp Gates were built, and in few days they will be at max level 10.
0 link
Mariner
Mariner

25 days ago
Mariner
Mariner
Looks like Burkam system lost his Warp Gate.

New Gate is built at position to be close to 2 artifact plots, and to be at aprox center of the system so all planets are not to far from Gate.

Dont forget to update your loop orders with new coords of Warp Gate in Burkam system.
0 link