Phemanaught

all messages by user

8/22/2016
Topic:
Problem with trading

Phemanaught
Phemanaught
I have a surplus of basic metal now, because my trucks cannot sell enough, there is no explanation for this, and it cannot be tracked how much is not selling and why.
Also the metal mines need to state how much they can sell compared to how much they can produce.
8/23/2016
Topic:
Problem with trading

Phemanaught
Phemanaught
Hmm... Uh It would be nice if it was a little clearer information, I see what you are saying but instead of numbers maybe a bar graph,

Also when looking at my assets could you put in a drop down that will let me seperate every thing, so I can just show up transports, mines, instead of having to scroll down,
Lastly I don't see a point in having that "Return to assets" button on the top of the page's seeing you can use the asset button on the main menu, seems like a waist of space.

This is my problem I am clearly making negative money, yet it is adding, I lost over 1 million dollars in 4 turns even though I was only running -10,000 dollars,

AND NOW 1 TURN LATER IT SAYS I SHOULD HAVE LOST 50,000 BUT I GAINED IT. xD now I have lost millions due to this in a few goes, I had over 40 million at one stage and out of no where it vanished.

Now that I have made +20,000 this turn, it has made it a negative instead of addition.

The cap on the sell amounts is extremely low, 1000 units is too little it should be around 12,000 IMO.
If your going to have it go into the minus and not have a -, then can you change the colour to red?
edited by Phemanaught on 8/23/2016
8/23/2016
Topic:
Problem with trading

Phemanaught
Phemanaught
Sorry that is being short sighted on the end game, its only been this many turns, what happens when I decide to do this every resource?
I see where you are coming from, but the amount I am producing isn't much when you consider me playing for 3 years,

Also by not stating the correct amount currently in holdings by not displaying "-" or showing the number in red, is miss leading...
Your bank does not do that with your bank account so why do it here?

What happens when I saturate every market on this planet?
if getting a single level 10 mine farm or any thing is enough to for fill a quota then you will reach end game very quickly?

Also it is not adding 2 negatives, It is displaying the correct balance.

Why is there a -227% to production
If I have 2 iphone factory's then I make double the amount of iphones.
but in your world If i have 2 iphone factory I make minus the amount of iphones?
edited by Phemanaught on 8/23/2016
8/23/2016
Topic:
Problem with trading

Phemanaught
Phemanaught
How does that make sense?
IF you have a gold mine in your back yard that goes straight down,
then your neighbour builds a gold mine in his back yard going straight down,
How does his mine in any way affect your mine's production?

Let me explain this in the real world,
Here in Australia more mines mean high production, the mines then rely on demand to sell their product.
more mines don't drive down production, they drive down demand.

What this system is doing is over taxing.
8/24/2016
Topic:
Problem with trading

Phemanaught
Phemanaught
This is not a healthy beta environment, it is just a echo chamber,
the point of beta is to get feed back from players.
Good luck with your game but I will no longer take part.