xtlson

all messages by user

4/23/2017
Topic:
Units construction

xtlson
xtlson
Is there a reason to build units one at the time? If we have the money, why do we need to wait so many hours before the construction even begins?
5/2/2017
Topic:
Invalid password

xtlson
xtlson
This account too.
5/2/2017
Topic:
Contracts

xtlson
xtlson
Contracts 1399-1404 don't work. I made earlier a series of contracts from badmoxxi to badmaw exactly the same and were completed on the first round. Now these just stay there.
5/3/2017
Topic:
Invalid password

xtlson
xtlson
Yes. I never see it as I keep it in KeePassX but I copy it when I log in and I copy it when I want to liquidate. Check the login form or the liquidate form maybe one of them truncate it.
5/3/2017
Topic:
Dismantle group of units

xtlson
xtlson
Maybe there should be a better way to dismantle a group of units, other than one by one.
5/3/2017
Topic:
Later game

xtlson
xtlson
Thank you for answering.

Frankly, I'm not so thrilled at the idea to keep rebuilding a few structures. And building at it a week to lose it in a few rounds because Attacker of the men drunk too much tequila with his Mexican friends is even less appealing.

I don't know what to say, the universe is so huge and I gotta keep it at 10 structures. Hmm. By the way, at level 10 it's the most efficient, right? Why do you say is not? You have more and cheaper goods.

Yeah, I'll see how it is when I'll get there but I'm afraid that life in this world sucks more than when I was looking in the trash for ammo.