KarmicKoala

all messages by user

12/12/2017
Topic:
SSL Please

KarmicKoala
KarmicKoala
I recently became a subscriber, I plan on continuing my subscription. While it didn't keep me away, it might give some less savvy people pause. When you navigate to the site on Chrome it might spit some jargon about the connection being insecure and that information might be stolen. So I think there is some merit in adding SSL in that it might help bring in new players.
4/4/2018
Topic:
Kaiju Upgrade

KarmicKoala
KarmicKoala
Simple suggestion.. the Kaiju seem very weak compared to similarly leveled Pirates or Machines. I think they need a buff. Furthermore, we need more of them! With the advanced warning, which we don't get with the other spawns, it would give us time to prepare for them and make them more exciting
4/4/2018
Topic:
Kaiju Upgrade

KarmicKoala
KarmicKoala
They never last long enough for the resource mechanic to really play itself out. Every Kaiju for the past month or so has died the same turn it spawned. The warning (which is good) gives us time to position exactly where needed and take them out without much challenge.
4/13/2018
Topic:
Kaiju Upgrade

KarmicKoala
KarmicKoala
The Kaiju seemed to have disappeared... I am still advocating for greater quantities of increased difficulty Kaiju.