EventHorizon

all messages by user

1/6/2018
Topic:
Making some fundamental changes to the products

EventHorizon
EventHorizon
Even with that fix you've got another problem on your hands. The small number of players who benefited from this easy money scheme are going to be able to lord it over new players who will never have the same opportunity. This is the kind of problem that really can only be fixed with a relaunch of the server. Hate to say it but its true.
1/6/2018
Topic:

EventHorizon
EventHorizon
If you had an accelerated test server you probably could have spotted this problem before implementing such a fundamental change to the core game mechanics. I realize that's probably an issue of cost but I think it's kind of essential. I worry that with every new feature you introduce that hasn't been run through a test server there is more potential for problems like this that won't be spotted until it's had unintended consequences that can't be fixed on a live server without basically restarting it.
1/10/2018
Topic:

EventHorizon
EventHorizon
Ah ok. I suspected that was the case. I really want this game to work. Just have to keep playing and do what we can to help new players feel welcome. Thanks for you all your hard work.