CheapBullets

all messages by user

12/13/2017
Topic:
Confused

CheapBullets
CheapBullets
I just recently started and was looking at prices for products. In my research, it shows raw material vastly sells better than finished goods, especially if you account for the extra time and effort it takes to building them.
Am I missing something here? It really looks to be a loss in make finished goods.
12/15/2017
Topic:
Wiki?

CheapBullets
CheapBullets
I would love to read a more in-depth details on the game or some kind of centralized information guide in-game. Maybe put help markers on things that link to wiki articles or when you hover over it displays excerpts from the wiki? Either way, the wiki would help immensely. Too little information on the game makes it a bit frustrating.
12/18/2017
Topic:
Suggestion for added revenue to the game

CheapBullets
CheapBullets
I was thinking that perhaps the game could afford to allow a bit a micro-transactions to the game which would help not only the player who bought them, but potentially the whole player base as a whole.

Two things I can think of are,
City Spawn, a basic level 1 city that is immune to negative population change for 7 days (to establish industry before it collapses) - $15-25
Preserve City Population - 7 days, Keeps a single selected city population from declining due to natural course or neglect (not including disasters from players or random events) - $10-15

Just make sure to place a warning that these are transient and the city can collapse at any moment.

And for new players that have accounts less then 30 days old, perhaps allow them to make a one time only purchase stimulus packages to get them started.
It could include income booster or reduced construction time or any number of things, or a combination of them in one or few different packages.
Once these new players get on their feet, it should help expand the games population.