DjitamOpiat

all messages by user

8/26/2018
Topic:
Payment methods not available

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Subscription - Select A Payment Option

But the drop down menu only lists PayPal...

I was willing to drop 5$ for participating in elections, but the time has passed...

Maybe i'll check the game a bit more before committing to paying, as i only started a few days ago anyway.

EDIT: I was going to use a prepaid Visa, btw.
edited by DjitamOpiat on 8/26/2018
8/27/2018
Topic:

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Good to know, thanks. (Although it seems like a bit of an unpolished way of gong about it),
8/29/2018
Topic:

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Thanks for your explanation, Doctor Dread. As a customer, i don't know all the ins and outs of how these companies work things. I can certainly appreciate your way of going about things, now that it has been explained.
8/29/2018
Topic:
About Guilds

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
So, i've been playing for about a week now and i'm starting to get my head around some of the basics.

I was just wondering, can someone give me a quick overview of the benefits and drawbacks of joining a guild.
Some guilds seem to be cooperating while others appear to be rivals, even combatants.
Is there a place to view guild relations?
8/31/2018
Topic:
About Guilds

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Thanks. I guess i'll contact a guild or two to see what they have to say.
9/8/2018
Topic:
Moon Charter Vote Results

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
There were at least two official abstentions, including mine. It would be nice to have abstentions listed...
9/13/2018
Topic:
Cities, markets, politics

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Aside from the minimal contrast of your colour choice for your message, which made it a bit hard to read, i really like the suggestions you are making.
9/20/2018
Topic:
[Discord] Comms Notifier

DjitamOpiat
DjitamOpiat
Wow, taking it high tech at Demannu. Here at Opiat Trading Den we take it a bit lighter and notification slower. We write memos on paper! Can you believe it, paper! Yes, that still exists here in India. I love having my HQ in Delhi. We get smoke breaks too. Kush, that's an Indian State not far from here within the Indian Republic. If they accepted the old non traceable Rupees from before the New World Order currency take over globally, we could even afford to field a Mayor. Alas, we are only as free as they allow us to be, and as private as we chose.