PanicJack

all messages by user

10/4/2019
Topic:
Game Reset planned for Saturday Oct 5th, 2019

PanicJack
PanicJack
I heard about this game from the board in a different game and wanted to understand it before the rest (tomorrow). I have a basic grasp of the game, but is there a different tutorial anywhere besides the in game tutorial or any kind of reference guide to look at that helps explain what everything does or why it could be needed.

Main issues I have so far, a few days in, are: 1, knowing what areas on Earth (other than Cities) have demand for items or what their resource values are. I spread my ACP during the tutorial and it recommended an area with 13 agriculture, but as I look for other areas to send to, I dont see this value or can not understand where it is located when I zoom in on a location. I see a check box on the left that says 18 agriculture but that isnt the local value.

2, what other structures do, like a shipyard? I imagine it builds ships. Do I need it? Why do I need it? Should I build it near my main HQ or is it better to build somewhere else. Why?
3, what does upgrading actually do? On my transports, are they faster, able to carry more things? I dunno, but I know its better to upgrade them. If the capacity is better when upgraded, by how much? How much should I be producing at my ranch before I need to upgrade the transport that is selling at another city? I dont know

There are more questions and things, and I am not looking for an answer here, but just pointing out that I dont know where to find this info if it exists.
10/5/2019
Topic:
Game Reset planned for Saturday Oct 5th, 2019

PanicJack
PanicJack
Awesome, thank you, I didnt notice the guide.... DERP! I see now that there are several pages when you click through it. I will go through it tonight and I can update the Wiki to help as I understand the game better. Great job on this! It is a very detail rich and intriguing game.