Maeorpa

all messages by user

10/30/2019
Topic:
Intermittent error clicking on unit

Maeorpa
Maeorpa
I was getting a "website error" page (served by the game, not a low-level webserver error) when trying to learn more about some of the Raider units on Earth. I'm not getting it now, so it may have been an ephemeral error condition.

Here's what I was doing when it happened: From viewscreen, pick "military". Click on "Show Details" for a planet/location that has units in it (e.g., Earth). Click on Details next to Raiders (for example). Click on the "+" next to a unit fleet/group (e.g., next to Charlie5932). Then click on an individual unit name (e.g., MER1113) from the unit list.
10/30/2019
Topic:
Sort/filter Accounting->Buy/Sell?

Maeorpa
Maeorpa
Can we get the option to sort the Buy/Sell details page under Accounting? I'd love to have the ability to sort by "Traded By" (or filter the page's results for a single entry) so I could more quickly determine how my different trade routes are doing. For longer trade routes, buy/sell entries may be spread out across multiple pages. Being able to see a list of just buy/sell orders for unit TRA1234 (for example) would be a lot easier than having to visually scan for TRA1234 entries from all of my corp's buy/sell entries.
10/30/2019
Topic:
Titles for all icons?

Maeorpa
Maeorpa
A lot of information is shown by small icons. Some of them have titles (the HTML title attribute) set so you can see what they are when you hover over them, but not all. It would be helpful for all icons to have titles.

Some I've missed in particular:
  • Icons next to the "View Rulership Charters" link on the viewscreen
  • Entries on the Logistics listing
  • All icons when viewing unit details (they are shown for units I own, but not other units?)
11/3/2019
Topic:
Set as Active ignored when adding order

Maeorpa
Maeorpa
When adding a new order, the "set as active" checkbox is ignored. Adding an order with the checkbox set will add the order, but it will not be set as active.

I tried reloading the page, and switching to another unit and back to verify it isn't a display bug.