unaltered

all messages by user

8/9/2020
Topic:
HTTPS Support

unaltered
unaltered
Hi,

New player - was honestly surprised to see a password field without HTTPS/SSL enabled. I would very much support this.
8/9/2020
Topic:
Tooltips?

unaltered
unaltered
Some of the icons could use tooltips.

I'm using 3% of.. whatever this is? http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/images/icons/assets/asset_icon_0_22.gif
8/13/2020
Topic:
Allow Contracts for Structures / Factories

unaltered
unaltered
Allow players to sell already built structures and factories to other players. This would allow one company to buy out another companies position on a planet or city assuming both parties consent.
8/16/2020
Topic:
Allow Contracts for Structures / Factories

unaltered
unaltered
There was some discussion on the in game communication about this and I would suggest it have a Corp HQ limit. Similar to how Corp HQ level 2 is required to interact with contracts, perhaps Corp HQ level 3 or 4 could be required to purchase or sell structures via the contracting system?

This would prevent veteran players from overwhelming a new player with too much help at the start.
8/16/2020
Topic:
New Structure: Packing Facility

unaltered
unaltered
Add a facility that can bundle several unrelated products into a package of the same total size as the contents. This would allow ships to load a single package (1 turn) instead of taking 7 turns to load 7 different products. The packaging facility will handle bundling them up and ready them for transport. Packages would need to be "opened" before the contents could be used or sold.