the topic is closed |

HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

The Alpha Test v3 reporting thread Messages in this topic - RSS

Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/7/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
This is the official bug reporting thread for the Alpha Test v3. The game was just launched today 6/7/2016
  • Structures deployed with ACP were not able to Sell for about 25 turns then suddenly working. Apparently an old bug that was never noticed before. This has been corrected 6/8/2016

edited by DrDread on 6/8/2016
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/20/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Yikes let me get on that. Well drop the construction que once I sort it out
+1 link
SpectralFx
SpectralFx

6/27/2016
SpectralFx
SpectralFx
Its just that at first glance I was confused since the HP and other values are shown as ×/max

I feel that "mathematically" speaking it makes no sense to express it like its currently shown... therefore counter-intuitive.

Of course, its not a bug per say, merely just a design decision that up to you in the end.
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

6/27/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Jazzek wrote:
Found a bug in the channel selection part of the communication tab; if I select the Odegard system, it displays the Odegard messages, if I select Sol, it displays the Sol messages, but if I select Any, it only shows guild messages.

I think its set to not display any messages if you go that far out. You have to select a system, it's just not great at informing you =)
+1 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

7/15/2016
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
ChaChaCharms wrote:
All city populations are now only 8 ppl. Needless to say this has dramatically affected every corps bottom line.

I have a feeling this was one of the events affecting population but with the math done incorrectly. I'll figure out which one it is tonight and put the populations back
+1 link