HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

ACP Structure Buildings Bug (costing me a lot) Messages in this topic - RSS

Orexis
Orexis

1/22/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Somehow I have a whole bunch of ACP structure buildings at Saturn 3.They claim they're fortifications under subtext but their names are all "(ACP) Structure". I know I didn't make these, (and I definintely didn't have 20 ACP structure items laying around) so I honestly have no idea where they came from, but now my military logistics went from just under my max to 100 points over my max so all my military is double cost. Please take a look and remove these buildings. Again I have no idea what triggered them to pop up so unfortunately I can't advise how to reproduce the issue

Edit: Yes I know I can just salvage them all, but I figured you'd want to actually look at it before I remove them to help determine where they came from
edited by Orexis on 1/22/2017
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/22/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Orexis wrote:
Somehow I have a whole bunch of ACP structure buildings at Saturn 3.They claim they're fortifications under subtext but their names are all "(ACP) Structure". I know I didn't make these, (and I definintely didn't have 20 ACP structure items laying around) so I honestly have no idea where they came from, but now my military logistics went from just under my max to 100 points over my max so all my military is double cost. Please take a look and remove these buildings. Again I have no idea what triggered them to pop up so unfortunately I can't advise how to reproduce the issue

Edit: Yes I know I can just salvage them all, but I figured you'd want to actually look at it before I remove them to help determine where they came from

Something we did yesterday caused this for sure. I'm looking into it
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/22/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Doctor Dread wrote:
Orexis wrote:

Something we did yesterday caused this for sure. I'm looking into it

Ok, I think I see where it happened but I'm not sure what triggered it. Its as though the database skipped over a line of code, literally, or we seriously fat fingered something yesterday (maybe it was the cat...).

It appears that anything you constructed in the last 1000 turns has gone in as a military unit again. The strange "(ACP) Structure" forts is coming from any (ACP) Items you built 1000 turns ago coming in as Military units. In the database the Item Type ID of that item is the same as the Military Type ID of a Fort.

I can't filter out the extra units and delete them (he ACP Structure forts I could), at least I haven't found a practical way to do it. They are almost identical copies of what your real units were down to "When they were built" They have the same name as when they were created but many people change names and/or have duplicate names on their units on purpose. I don't have anything reliable to filter by. Short of restoring the database from last night, something I do not want to do, everyone can keep the extra units or salvage them at their leisure.
0 link
Skratti
Skratti

1/22/2017
Skratti
Skratti
Thanks, I now have two extra monolith class star ships smile
But I think I'll scrap both soon, since they just cost too much upkeep, and since I'm not in a war with anyone...
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

1/22/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Skratti wrote:
Thanks, I now have two extra monolith class star ships smile
But I think I'll scrap both soon, since they just cost too much upkeep, and since I'm not in a war with anyone...

You should send them to Rabat to battle this level 9 Kaiju that's REALLY doing a lot of damage...
0 link