HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

I Think my battle broke the game Messages in this topic - RSS

Orexis
Orexis

2/6/2017
Orexis
Orexis
The error happened the turn after I attacked, so chances are it was caused by the battle or results of the battle.

Things that may have to do with it:

1) Nanite Swarm active during the attack (This has been true before though and no issues)

2) A fleet of ships attacking while a separate carrier with fighters/bombers also attacking (The battle seems to have been calculated correctly however, and all my ships were engaged so not sure if this has anything to do with it)

3) War reparations event already ongoing on the planet. It's possible the damage I did is trying to be added to the current reparations event and is bugging out or maybe the damage caused was supposed to be added as a new war reparations event but the current ongoing one conflicted? Something like that

4) The only other thing I can think of different than any other combat I've had, is that a few of my bombers now have the particle beam upgrade. The fighters with steel plating upgrade had previously fought in a battle with no issues.
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/6/2017
Orexis
Orexis
Another thing I see is that the population at the location is 90k (super low) and even though demand is terribly high the city has a growth value of 300k+. I wonder if the battle killed enough pop that the city was supposed to despawn but bugged out to a super high growth rate
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

2/6/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
It was someone upgrading a level 0 ship that wasn't setup on the turn it was created because of me moving code around a while ago. Its fixed now.
0 link
Orexis
Orexis

2/7/2017
Orexis
Orexis
thanks DD, guess it was just massive coincidence smile
0 link