HomeBug Reporting

When you find any bugs in the game please post them here but do not post exploits!

Production does not start after structure built Messages in this topic - RSS

Cogs
Cogs

4/4/2017
Cogs
Cogs
Hi, having a pasture resource in my city, launched construction of a ranch, came back way many turns after it was done, no production running although had indicated the product in the construction orders.
Water resource in my city, launched construction of water purification structure, came back way many turns after it was done, production was halted !?
Rare wood one click away from my city, deployed a lumber yard with rare wood indicated for production, organised transport of the goods etc .. came back for a look as didn't see any stockpiling, no production was running .. until I ordered a change production to actually start it although it was set to rare woods production.

What changed after the reset causing productions not to start automatically after a related structure is being built ? Now for a production to start a visit to the production page is necessary and perhaps needs to be started manually ?

I will try another structure as soon I have the credits and will confirm this ..

Also, were the number of turns reduced regarding an automatic logout/logoff if one is not busy in the game ? I had the impression it used to be like 3-4 turns yet now it seems to be 2-3 turns before automatic logout ..

Cheers!
0 link
Zip555
Zip555

4/5/2017
Zip555
Zip555
Being logged out 30 times a day, puts me pff as well.
If you want another benifit for paid accounts, a much longer timeout would be good
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/5/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
Zip555 wrote:
Being logged out 30 times a day, puts me pff as well.
If you want another benifit for paid accounts, a much longer timeout would be good

You don't want to use "Save Login" checkbox? It loges you in automaticaly, like on any screen you link to directly een days later. Otherwise the timeout is something like 20 minutes
0 link
Vulpex
Vulpex

4/6/2017
Vulpex
Vulpex
Doctor Dread wrote:
You don't want to use "Save Login" checkbox? It loges you in automaticaly, like on any screen you link to directly een days later. Otherwise the timeout is something like 20 minutes

Hah! I logon from so many different machines that no there is no way I am using the save login checkbox - though to be honest I don't have the time either to logon for more than 20 minutes usually.
0 link
Zip555
Zip555

4/7/2017
Zip555
Zip555
I have save login, but it does not work too well. Possibly some defensive setting on my PC.
I have to click on my user name, select from a list, then click on password box and select from another list
0 link
Hutton
Hutton

4/7/2017
Hutton
Hutton
I don't think that's a server side issue. I logged in about a week ago and have been connected ever since.
0 link
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator

4/7/2017
Doctor Dread
Doctor Dread
Administrator
My cookies clear out in my browser also. Even though I check the box everywhere it seems that it gets cleared like every few days. Might be because we're switching browsers form mobile to IE to chrome
0 link