Razorix22
Confirmed. ^^
4/29/2016
Topic:
Generic industrial question

Razorix22
Razorix22
Hello everyone,

I have questions about the numbers on this pictures, and I can't find any answer about it :

• 6/5 : 6 Structures build on 5. 5 what ? 5 maintenance free structures I suppose ? If so, how do we increase the "5" number ? I already upgraded my HQ, but it changed only the numbers of military units.
  • 5% : 5% of ?
  • Same questions about the military units, and is there another way to increase it than upgrading the HQ ?

Thanks you !
4/29/2016
Topic:
The Alpha Test v2 reporting thread

Razorix22
Razorix22
On the same topic, in most cases (but not all), I can't name my units with some special characters (mostly _ & - ), I got the error "(Minimum 3 letters or numbers required)". I have the same error with structures, but the system name them well despite the message. ^^
4/29/2016
Topic:
Generic industrial question

Razorix22
Razorix22
Ok, I get it. Then I confirm the bug on the structure maximum, he didn't go up when I upgraded my HQ. Military units is fine it seems. smile
edited by Razorix22 on 4/29/2016
4/29/2016
Topic:

Razorix22
Razorix22
When I create a group of unit, the group itself count as 1 military unit. I don't know if it's intended ?
4/29/2016
Topic:

Razorix22
Razorix22
Yes I can :

Did some units too, but I changed their name. (They were INF_LA_01 for example). ^^
4/29/2016
Topic:
Chasing option

Razorix22
Razorix22
The 10% HP option is about the HP pool from the attacker, but from the defender.
I set an attack with 20% HP option, and my division stopped the attack at the moment I damaged a transport to 10% of his HP pool.
4/30/2016
Topic:
Military and logistic contracts

Razorix22
Razorix22
Yeah, let's make PMC business. ^^
edited by Razorix22 on 4/30/2016
4/30/2016
Topic:

Razorix22
Razorix22
Informations about "Groups of units" don't update until they get into a fight (% HP remaining, power of the group, etc...).

EDIT : Ah, updated when I added a new unit.
4/30/2016
Topic:
Group of structure

Razorix22
Razorix22
Either way, we'll need tools to increase the visibility of ours assets, how to manage them, etc... We are here at day... 5 ? 6 ? And I already have 2 pages of assets on a 1920*1080 monitor...

One of the best part is the production which require multiple components... It's hard to manage it. Here's my example :
  • I build a business structure on Los Angeles. To operate it, I need 12 Waters, 2 basic metals, 2 basic materials. No big deal at first.
  • I already have a Water Purification structure on LA, good. I used to sell his production. There I just wanted to keep the minimal requirment for what I refer to BusStr.
  • But ! As I calculted the exact amount I need to sell every turn of water, my WatPur upgraded one level, and now I need to recalculate again, more if I'm not connected at the moment it upgraded, because then I'll need to sell the excedent. You see where I'm going.
  • But now, I need 2 basic materials, so I build a construction factory on Los Angeles too. To operate it, I need Wood, Metal and minerals. I already have a Metal mining structure on Los Angeles too, so I just have to do the same thing than I did with water...
  • And next, I need Wood & Minerals. So I build a Mineral Quarry & a lumber yard on Caracas. And there again the same plans to make, with the same trouble with the "upgrading" part. But more, now I need to transport the resources to LA.
  • And when I did that, now I have to do it again for the Construction Factory.
  • And finally, at last, my Business Structure is working. But if I upgrade one structure, I know that I'll have to recheck almost all the chain.

We'll need tools to upgrade the management (Orders looping is amazing, but still need enhancements), enhance the view and speeds the order distribution (I don't know, using AJAX to prevent some page reloading ?). The game is great and I really enjoy it (Steal more chickens !), but I fear that in some times, the managment will be too heavy to handle.

4/30/2016
    Topic:

Razorix22
    Razorix22
    The joy of developments. ^^

Found another one, the "wait turns" order don't work. It doesn't add the turn count, and stay at 0 all the time. wink
    4/30/2016
    Topic:

Razorix22
    Razorix22
    I confirm the bug I've seen earlier : I throwed an attack that should have stopped at 40% hp thresold. My units fought to their death i, 13 rounds. ^^
    12/21/2019
    Topic:
    HTTPS Support

Razorix22
    Razorix22
    Please excuse-me to dig up this topic, but any plan of implementing it ? smile