ThePor

all messages by user

9/7/2016
Topic:
Base costs per turn

ThePor
ThePor
I am coding a little calculator for myself and I was wondering if anyone had base costs per turn for Research Facilities written down somewhere since I couldn't find them in the guide.
9/7/2016
Topic:
Base costs per turn

ThePor
ThePor
Oh sorry I meant base costs of the upgraded buildings, like is the level 10 building going to cost 120000 per turn without any research or does it have some increased efficiency

Edit: Scratch that my brain must be malfunctioning. I know that they have increased efficiency but I was asking if anybody had a list of base costs for every level so I don't have to check upkeep for every level myself.
edited by ThePor on 9/7/2016
9/7/2016
Topic:
Base costs per turn

ThePor
ThePor
Nice, thank you.
9/18/2016
Topic:
Artifacts completing too fast

ThePor
ThePor
I had 90k of 150k progress towards an A5 artifact, when I changed to an A1 artifact after 1 turn it deducted 20k from the progress but still gave me the A5 artifact.
9/18/2016
Topic:

ThePor
ThePor
Welp I guess i will try to do it again then(and also keep the artifact *cough* *cough*), I will report back with the results.
9/18/2016
Topic:

ThePor
ThePor
At about 70k towards A5 Dimensional changed to A1 Geotechnical and now after 1 turn I have a A5 Dimensional for a low price of 20k artifacts.

And another one.
edited by ThePor on 9/18/2016

Did the same with AX MetaPhysics and it still gave me the AX instead of A1 Geotechnical.

I have no idea why you were unable to reproduce it, I managed to do it 3 times.
edited by ThePor on 9/18/2016