davegwyther

all messages by user

4/24/2017
Topic:
Buildings not functioning

davegwyther
davegwyther
Great game, love it!

I've just built a hi-tech tool factory but at present don't have all the materials required to build hi-tech tools. Also, I ran out of basic fabric at one point for my carpeting factory. However, on the 'assets' overview screen it still said that these factories were producing.

A good feature would be that if factories are not producing because they don't have the required materials, that these are listed in red on the assets screen so that you can easily identify and resolve any issues.
4/25/2017
Topic:
Missing (A1) Geotechnical...

davegwyther
davegwyther
I have now deployed 2 (A1) Geotechnicals at Cape Town but have seen no effects. I have had no messages to say they have been deployed, but they have now both disappeared from my assets menu. Am I doing something wrong?
5/14/2017
Topic:
Mine upgrade problem

davegwyther
davegwyther
For the last several turns my mine has said "upgrading to level 3 at the start of next turn" but has not yet started upgrading. I don't know if the upgrade has started and it just doesn't display this, or whether it is not working.
5/14/2017
Topic:
Mine upgrade problem

davegwyther
davegwyther
Ah yes, thank you, that is it! Just a suggestion to the developer, if there could be a message/note/something could flag up to say this that would be good. Thanks.