Tunguska

all messages by user

7/9/2017
Topic:
A few requests

Tunguska
Tunguska
Having played the game for just over a week, here are a few suggestions....

On the "Move to Location" order, is there any chance of putting the time required in turns once you've added a destination. My freighter sets off for Saturn and I can't be bothered to log how long it takes. I haven't gone that in depth. All I know is it gets there. Giving a time would help me and others work out how much benefit would be gained from upgrading movement.

Any chance of recording how much a transport/freighter sells each turn under the display logs....perhaps include a locations volume and price too. This would help having to search out under accounting.

Finally, when building a ship, how about including ALL data about it. Surely if I'm building it I should know the HP's, Cargo etc.

One last suggestion that is probably more controversial......when a location buys, how about it buys 1500 units from everybody first before going to the %age formula currently used. This would help newbies without really hindering experienced players e.g. Lets suppose a location will buy 100k units and Player A turns up with 198500 and Player B has 1500. At present Player B will sell very little. Under my suggestion he will sell everything whilst Player A will barely notice a drop.

As I said, I'm fairly new and perhaps some of these things are available, I just haven't found them.
7/19/2017
Topic:
A couple more feature requests

Tunguska
Tunguska
First: Could it be possible to delete orders (for vehicles etc) with a red cross by the order rather than the Edit->Delete->Confirm Delete method.

Second on the assets page/products page.....There is currently a view of "average per sale" over 100 turns. I'd like an option to see the last 25 and 50 turns too. Though I have a free account, I feel this is a feature that could be paid account only.
edited by Tunguska on 7/19/2017
8/20/2017
Topic:
Perhaps its time to tweak Geo Boosters

Tunguska
Tunguska
I'm not sure how you expect this game to play out. When I sell products, I go for the best price, I'm not sure where the incentive is to sell at below 200%?
9/17/2017
Topic:
Take war out of Cities

Tunguska
Tunguska
There has just been a post in Local Channels about the war between ARK and Utopia stating that continuation could result in the "........razing of six or seven more cities on earth".

Therefore I request that attacks on cities shouldn't affect population. Let's just assume all Industry is in an area just outside the city limits. I don't see how razing cities and affecting players not involved in the conflict can be good for the game. I've no objection to war but would rather it didn't affect anyone not involved. If I'd just started this game in Mexico City and seen the population drop by 95% overnight, I doubt I'd have much interest in continuing. Especially if I found out that I was simply unlucky to get caught in the crossfire.

If that's not acceptable, how about you simply remove the logistics penalty from Military for any Base that is incapable of moving, Rail Gun, Missile Turret etc. So at least I could build a defence for my city without having a huge logistics penalty.

Finally, there is also the possibility that a small group of people could just decide to leave the game and cause as much damage as possible on the way out.

I hope you take this onboard, I just don't see how the current system benefits the game.
9/24/2017
Topic:
Structure Orders

Tunguska
Tunguska
Would it be possible to have orders for structures. eg For an alloy factory you could set it so that it produced x amount of basic alloy and then x amount of advanced alloy.

or set it to produce for x amount of turns.
9/27/2017
Topic:
Distribution Centre Request

Tunguska
Tunguska
On the Dist Centre buy/sell page, would it be possible to add the number of products available to be sold in the top table? I know that it is available in the table below, but when you are at your HQ location this list can be quite long.

Or you could highlight the items that are being sold in the long " products at this location" list.

I know it's not a big problem but I'm hoping that the solution is so simple you could knock it out in a few minutes.
10/14/2017
Topic:
Selll/pick up everything bug

Tunguska
Tunguska
A couple of bugs (unintended consequences) of the sell/pick up everything order.

First: if I'm trying to sell multiple items at a location, if one of the products gets down to 1 left and doesn't sell, the freighter gives up and moves on. Even though it has plenty of other items to sell.

Second: If I have a transport that is set to pick up everything at a location (a location that can produce say basic and precious minerals), if I've changed the production from one to the other then the freighter gets to a location and picks up all the Basic Mins however on the next turn when it should pick up the Precious Mins it seems to get confused by the fact there is more Basic Mins to pick up and picks up them instead. This loops till the transport is full. This doesn't happen if there is only one product at the pick up site, then it is happy to pick up and move off whether full or not.